Tune Brothers celebrate 15th anniversary with career-defining new album “15″ + Promo Mix
A huge happy birthday to the Tune Brothers! Markus Hägele and Matthias Kraus are celebrating fifteen years of working together as a phenomenal house duo with the release of their aptly titled new album, “15″.
Founded in Stuttgart in 1996, Tune Brothers rapidly clambered their way to the top first in Stuttgart, and then the Germany dance pile. Global recognition soon followed, Tune Brothers career has taken them from Miami to Jakarta to the Netherlands and everything else in between. And no matter where they are, their ability to have the crowd eating out the palms of each of their hands is legendary. Not only that, their multimedia platform Housesession, which comprises a record label, radio show and live events, has provided them with a lasting legacy and innumerable fans from within the business.
The result is absolutely, undoubtedly a complete set in itself. It successfully brings in each club flavor, from storming electro to progressive tech and everything in between. Too many cooks spoil the broth, but two cooks makes for something so tasty you can’t help but drool.
It’s an incredibly rare album indeed where each of the 15 tracks sound like they will stand alone as a single. But for the Tune Brothers this is a genuine case of “all killer no filler”. Vocal support comes from Lety, Polina Griffith and Alec Sun Drae as well as New Yorker Corey Andrew who features on deep debut single “Dance Into The Fire”.
Think of this less like an album, more like a house manual. It’s a how-to guide for how to create an impeccably produced club album, without a hint of repetition or a moment to get bored. As anniversary celebrations go, this is certainly one to remember.
First DJ reactions:
Disfunktion: some nice tracks guys!
Antoine Clamaran: good
Peter Brown: congrats mates for this great album! Really cool tracks, i don’t know which one to play
Abel Ramos: full support
Kid Massive: Great selection of tracks, i can tell you have put a lot of work in these songs. Well done guys
Bartosz Brenes: Bunch of good tracks! Will take some time to carefully go through these cause i’m sure there are several bombs in here
Tune Brothers – 15 is out from today on Housesession Records and exclusively available on Beatport. The album will be available on all other online music retailers from May 3rd.
+ check out their latest Promo Mix (download @ SoundCloud)
01. Peter Brown – Hey Everybody! (Original Mix)
02. Tune Brothers ft. Polina Griffith – Diamonds (Vocal Mix)
03. Plastik Funk – Everybody Dance Now (Stefano Noferini Remix)
04. Etienne Ozborne & Zoltan Kontes – I Really Want To Say (Original Mix)
05. Phuture Disco – Afro Secks (Phuture Disco Club Mix)
06. Tune Brothers – Hello Friday (Original Mix)
07. Tune Brothers & Corey Andrew – Dance Into The Fire (Niels Van Gogh Remix)
08. Tune Brothers ft. Lety – Big Surprise (Original Mix)
09. David Tort ft. Gosha – One Look (Axwell vs Dimitri Vegas & Like Mike Remix)
10. Avicii & Sebastien Drums – Snus (Original Mix)
11. Martin Villeneuve vs. Les Boyz – Here With Me (Original Mix)