After having my edits/remixes receive support from the likes of Bob Sinclar, Alex Gaudino, D.O.N.S., Thomas Gold, Kid Massive, Stonebridge, Peter Gelderblom, Norman Doray, Tristan Garner & many more in the past few months.
I’m back with a new mix showcasing my versatility and highlighting some of the freshest Deep & Tech House tunes of the moment.
Including Mark Mendes & Alex Kenji’s “Take That Sax”, Noir & Westboy’s new tech smasher, “She’s Got My Heart” and the title track, Steve Bug’s remix of The Discowboys “At Midnight”.
This mix was inspired by the vibe I felt at the Fortune Sound Room in Vancouver this past Saturday. Enjoy!
For all bookings/remixes & any other inquiries feel free to mail email@example.com
1. Mario Da Ragnio – Curcuma (Milton Jackson Remix)
2. Alex Niggemann & Superlounge – Chip Chip (Original Mix)
3. Marcin Czubala – Don’t Need The Sun To Shine (Original Mix)
4. Tom Demac – In Your Eyes (Original Mix)
5. Micha Klang – Baby I Am For Real (Nima Gorji Remix)
6. Oliver Moldan – South Beach Shuffle (Original Mix)
7. The Discowboys – At Midnight (Steve Bug’s Always Late Mix)
8. David Labeij – Feel Like Doing (Original Mix)
9. Alex Kenji, Mark Mendes – Take That Sax (Original Mix)
10. Noir, Westboy – She’s Got My Heart (Original Mix)
11. Matt Tolfrey & D. Ramirez – Bounce To Me (Lauhaus Remix)